CBNITS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. CBNITS (“we” “us” or “our”) has created this Privacy Statement, in order to demonstrate our Company’s commitment to privacy.
This privacy statement describes how we collect and use your personal information and data. It is important that you read this statement, together with any other privacy statement we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Please read this Privacy Notice carefully. By visiting our website or using any of our services, you indicate your acceptance of our use of your personal data as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide Services and improve them, to administer your use of the Services (including your Account, if you are an Account holder), and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
Information collected through our website: We collect personal data when you use our website/services such as request demo services or contact us form or provide the personal data directly to us.
1. Identify a business or research issue that needs to be addressed and set goals for the project.
2. Gather data requirements to answer the business question or deliver the research information.
3. Identify the data sets that can provide the desired information.
4. Set a plan for collecting the data, including the collection methods that will be used.
5. Collect the available data and begin working to prepare it for analysis.
We may collect personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E- mail Address, Job Title, Organization, Country, and City names and Phone Number. When you provide this information through websites or emails, it enables us to respond to your request for products or services, and we will, (wherever permissible by relevant laws), collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
You can generally visit the Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, in certain sections of the Site, we may invite you to contact us for information or questions, inquire about a job or apply for a job, or to obtain content we provide for informational and marketing purposes. In such situations, you may disclose to us your name, phone number, email address, title, company name, and certain employment-related information.
We may track and store information such as the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, your IP address, your browser type, the number of external web site (defined below) pages you have visited, and other browsing or computer data.
The Information collected is constantly used to provide personally relevant features and improve the services for our Users. With such pool of information, it is easier for us to understand the current trends in the market, according to which we cater our services. Such information helps us to come with content that provides a better User experience, thereby creating better satisfaction and increasing the user base of our Website.
1. Consent: We process your data only if you have given your consent freely for the same. Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a request using the details set out in the "Contact Information" section below.
2. Contractual necessity: We process your personal data only when it is necessary for the performance of contract. For example, if the processing is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments under the applicable terms of service.
3. Legal Obligation: We process your data only if the use of your information is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
4. Legitimate Interest: We process your data on the grounds of legitimate interest for example to provide our services, and to monitor the performance of the products/services.
We are able to deliver our Services, personalise content and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our Services.
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
We use the information we have to improve our advertising and measurement systems so that we can show you relevant ads on and off our Services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and services. Learn more about advertising on our Services and how you can control how information about you is used to personalize the ads you see.
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. We work hard to protect your account using teams of engineers, automated systems and advanced technology such as encryption and machine learning.
Our process is simple. Get in touch with us to discuss your needs, agree on what we are supporting and when, then get set up fast.
There are a few options to choose from when it comes to our support services. If you are not quite sure where to start, there are 3 variables you can think about to help refine what you want to go for:
• Do you need your cloud and/or application supported 24/7 or just out-of-hours?
• Do you just need incident management or do you need to have emergency service requests covered as well?
• What SLA level do you need?
Once we agree on the service, we can get set up. Generally, we advise a couple of weeks for this, but if you have a more urgent request, talk to us and we will do our best to make it work.
Our Services are not directed to children under 16 and we do not knowingly collect PII from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the PII of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend CBNITS legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
Your PII may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your PII to us, we may transfer your PII to the United States and process it there.
These international transfers of your personal information are made pursuant to the appropriate safeguards (such as the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission).
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed.
Data Subjects have certain rights in respect of their personal data. The rights given with respect to your personal data include:
• The Right of Access: You have the right to access personal data and supplementary information. You can ask us for a copy of your personal information.
• The Right to Rectification: You can ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
• The Right to Erasure: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal information (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you) without undue delay.
• The Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if you think your personal information is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
• The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to data portability which provides the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit the same to another controller.
• The Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of personal data.
• Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you (data subject).
• The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you are dissatisfied with the way we handle or process your personal data.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with easy means to access, modify, delete, object to or restrict the use of your personal information.
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly, or delete it unless we have to keep that information for legal purposes. These rights can be exercised by contacting us using the details set out in the "Contact Information" section below.
If you accept or agree to the Agreement on behalf of a company, organization or other legal entity (a “Legal Entity”), you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that Legal Entity to the Agreement and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing, purchasing or using the services, you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the agreement. If you do not agree to these terms and all applicable additional terms, then you have no right to access or use any of the services.
The term CBNITS shall mean CBNITS and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.cbnits.com (Site).
By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by CBNITS without any notice to User.
All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of CBNITS including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site. The content may be used exclusively for informational purposes, and not for any other purpose including trading or electronic commerce.
CBNITS name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by CBNITS. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from CBNITS.